Invoice Processing Procedures
PLEASE NOTE: FIDELITY STRIVES TO PROCESS ALL INVOICES PROMPTLY. YOU CAN HELP EXPEDITE THE INVOICE PAYMENT PROCESS BY FOLLOWING THE SIMPLE POLICIES LISTED BELOW.
1. Only ORIGINAL invoices are processed for payment. We are unable to process faxed invoices or copies of invoices.
2. YOUR CLIENT is the homeowners association (HOA) where you have performed the work. Similarly, the “BILL TO” section of your invoice must indicate the name of the HOA. Fidelity must not be named as your client.
3. Billing address: This must be Fidelity’s address, not the jobsite address.
4. Your invoices must have clear and detailed information regarding the completed job, so that the person signing your payment check can clearly understand what work was done and in what locations. If the work performed is not in the common area, then you must indicate the number of the unit at the property where the work was performed. Incomplete description of the work performed, or failing to properly identify location or unit numbers leads to questions from the person signing your payment check, which in turn can seriously delay your payment.
5. Your Proposals or Estimates submitted during the bidding process are not considered to be invoices. We request that after completing of work, a separate original invoice be submitted for payment.
6. Please do not submit an invoice prior to the work being completed.
The following information must be completed by the vendor, so the association may pay you expeditiously. This information is necessary only once, but it must be updated by you, the vendor, if there are any changes. Current Workers Compensation and Liability Insurance Certificate MUST BE on file at Fidelity Management, before your invoices can be processed. PLEASE MAKE SURE FIDELITY IS PROVIDED WITH A RENEWAL CERTIFICATE UPON EXPIRATION OF ANY OF YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES. Our computer system will not issue checks if your insurance certificate on file has expired, or been cancelled. This will avoid delays in receiving your payment checks.